Announcing HDU In-Dealer and Pro Street Tuner Training
- Up to 4 techs per class.
- 3-day class
- EFI with Pro Street Tuner Winpep 7 or 8
- Windows computer experience required
- All training includes inspection of your Dyno equipment/room.
- Classes run 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., with an hour lunch.
- Instructor shows up 8:30 day 1 for set-up
- You can request different times. If you need a different schedule, please ask.
What you get:
- A Harley Davidson University/Dynojet approved instructor at your shop
- We go over your Dyno equipment including pumps computers and room
- Make sure it is up to speed for safe quality accurate, safe training/tuning
- Make a list of recommended repairs/upgrades
- Instruct your techs how to use the software in a comfortable environment (in your break/conference/class room with your or our projector)
- Demo the Dyno operations for the course
- Coach your techs through Dyno/computer exercises
- Access to our members only tuner tech support website.
- Listed on our online recommended tuners list.
- Projector with Laptop
- Pro Street Tuners to use in class
- A place to use as a class room, with a projection screen, or a light colored wall, or similar to project on, or big screen TV
- 2007 or newer EFI Harley-Davidson Motorcycles for training (Motorcycles do not need Pro Street Tuners as we supply them)
- Qualified techs, willing to learn
- Dynamometer in a well-ventilated room
Before scheduling, your site must be approved, which involves filling out aquestionnaire about your equipment — with pictures of your equipment and carbon monoxide readings.
Once approved, you secure your dateswith a deposit. The balance is due the first day of training.
Call or email with questions.
We do Dyno and EFI training contact us about scheduling a class in your shop.
You will find more Tuning & Dyno tips on our Members Only Site as well as Tutorials, Videos, Downloads,…